Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca, Spain compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 453 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.441 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca (Spain) is 19% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,130 (€1,362) in Palma de Mallorca.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (44 minutes ago)