Cost of living in Palm Springs, California, United States vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.886 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palm Springs, California (United States) is 7% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr40,607 ($5,897) in Palm Springs, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr38,000 in Aarhus.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,000,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pune costs ₨60 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Leuven costs €455 (about 1 hour ago)