Cost of living in Palm Springs, California, United States vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 431 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.604 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palm Springs, California (United States) is 7% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr35,309 ($5,347) in Palm Springs, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr33,000 in Aarhus.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiang Mai costs 75 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 576 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,200 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Groningen costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ottawa costs C$15 (about 2 hours ago)