Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida, United States compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.319 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida (United States) is 11% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr24,964 ($3,951) in Palm Bay, Florida.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mendoza costs ARS $9 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Varna costs 5.00 лв (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $508 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)