Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida, United States compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.910 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida (United States) is 15% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,969 ($2,311) in Palm Bay, Florida.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (about 2 hours ago)