Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida, United States compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.335 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida (United States) is 9% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr24,478 ($3,864) in Palm Bay, Florida.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 24,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$500 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Lanzhou costs 元1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (about 1 hour ago)