Cost of living in Palembang, Indonesia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00051 DKK / IDR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palembang (Indonesia) is 60% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr6,177 (Rp 12,077,561) in Palembang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $3,100 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨500 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,350 (about 1 hour ago)