Cost of living in Palembang, Indonesia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 353 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00047 DKK / IDR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palembang (Indonesia) is 63% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,133 (Rp 23,515,424) in Palembang.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Haifa costs 500 ₪ (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saharanpur costs ₨52 (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Utrecht costs €1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Silkeborg costs kr373,998 (about 2 hours ago)