Cost of living in Palembang, Indonesia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00044 DKK / IDR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palembang (Indonesia) is 65% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,563 (Rp 24,088,592) in Palembang.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $1,800 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €480 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $254 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $2.19 (30 minutes ago)