Cost of living in Palembang, Indonesia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00047 DKK / IDR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palembang (Indonesia) is 63% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,668 (Rp 22,816,364) in Palembang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $120 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $45 (18 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.32 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Limassol costs €579 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €5,160 (38 minutes ago)