Cost of living in Pakpattan, Pakistan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06356 DKK / PKR *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pakpattan (Pakistan) is 7% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr24,157 (₨380,049) in Pakpattan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 37 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 500 zł (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)