Cost of living in Paderborn, Germany compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.440 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paderborn (Germany) is 17% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr23,189 (€3,117) in Paderborn.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $12 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in João Pessoa costs R$ 107,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2.19 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U33 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,423 (35 minutes ago)