Cost of living in Padang, Indonesia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00047 DKK / IDR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Padang (Indonesia) is 29% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr18,506 (Rp 39,047,220) in Padang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.90 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,110 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (27 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Sacramento, California costs $0.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)