Cost of living in Pachuca, Mexico compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 429 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36025 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pachuca (Mexico) is 55% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr12,587 (Mex$ 34,939) in Pachuca.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $11 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.72 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 407 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amritsar costs ₨500 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €30 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (41 minutes ago)