Cost of living in Pachuca, Mexico compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 423 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35179 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pachuca (Mexico) is 55% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,470 (Mex$ 38,289) in Pachuca.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 390 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,085 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥420,014 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (28 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Ghent costs €5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $712 (32 minutes ago)