Cost of living in Pachuca, Mexico compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 376 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.33373 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pachuca (Mexico) is 57% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,517 (Mex$ 34,510) in Pachuca.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macapá costs R$ 25 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Arlington, Texas costs $0.67 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)