Cost of living in Oviedo, Spain compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.439 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oviedo (Spain) is 26% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,892 (€1,868) in Oviedo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Naples costs €1.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $11 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Modesto, California costs $30 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,830 (18 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Fort Worth, Texas costs $2.98 (19 minutes ago)