Cost of living in Ovalle, Chile vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 314 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00973 DKK / CLP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ovalle (Chile) is 45% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr37,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr20,318 (CH$2,088,816) in Ovalle.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiang Mai costs 75 ฿ (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 576 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,200 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Groningen costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 56 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ottawa costs C$15 (about 2 hours ago)