Cost of living comparison between Oum el Bouaghi, Algeria and Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06165 DKK / DZD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi (Algeria) is 49% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,558 (155,035 Dinar) in Oum el Bouaghi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jizan costs ﷼ 4,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 80₴ (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 7,000 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $864 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (about 2 hours ago)