Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi, Algeria compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05482 DKK / DZD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi (Algeria) is 49% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,865 (252,910 Dinar) in Oum el Bouaghi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$80 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,728 (about 2 hours ago)