Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi, Algeria compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 365 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05476 DKK / DZD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi (Algeria) is 48% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,019 (274,254 Dinar) in Oum el Bouaghi.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$5,000 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €13 (44 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jhansi costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Darwin costs AU$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)