Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi, Algeria compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05544 DKK / DZD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi (Algeria) is 48% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,465 (278,947 Dinar) in Oum el Bouaghi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$20 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Lahore costs ₨50 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 15,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $0.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $65 (29 minutes ago)