Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.666 DKK / MAD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 48% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,687 (23,538 Dirham) in Oujda.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Niterói costs R$ 4.20 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,541 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Changzhou costs 元25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)