Cost of living comparison between Oujda, Morocco and Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.693 DKK / MAD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 37% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,856 (14,227 Dirham) in Oujda.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)