Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 414 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.661 DKK / MAD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 47% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,278 (23,127 Dirham) in Oujda.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $915 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kandy costs 50,825 ₨ (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元35 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alicante costs €25,160 (32 minutes ago)