Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.689 DKK / MAD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 43% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr8,976 (13,021 Dirham) in Oujda.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (36 minutes ago)