Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.682 DKK / MAD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 46% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,167 (14,901 Dirham) in Oujda.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brighton and Hove costs £1.16 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Chicago, Illinois costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €450 (about 2 hours ago)