Cost of living in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01144 DKK / XOF
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is 21% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr23,006 (2,010,232 Franc) in Ouagadougou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 30 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oakland, California costs $3,050 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boa Vista costs R$ 70 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Singapore costs SGD $155,554 (about 1 hour ago)