Cost of living in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01094 DKK / XOF
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is 23% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr20,709 (1,893,548 Franc) in Ouagadougou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle costs AU$20 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tucson, Arizona costs $218 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ōita costs ¥500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)