Cost of living in Ostrava, Czech Republic compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 400 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28614 DKK / CZK
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is 52% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr14,348 (50,143 Kč) in Ostrava.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yekaterinburg costs руб 300 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Isfahan costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chandigarh costs ₨500,000 (about 2 hours ago)