Cost of living in Ostrava, Czech Republic compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 368 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29057 DKK / CZK
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is 51% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr14,310 (49,247 Kč) in Ostrava.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 69 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $175 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (about 1 hour ago)