Cost of living in Ostrava, Czech Republic compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27534 DKK / CZK
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is 54% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr7,128 (25,890 Kč) in Ostrava.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (40 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)