Cost of living in Ostend, Belgium compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.432 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostend (Belgium) is 15% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr24,764 (€3,332) in Ostend.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €9 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨100 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (34 minutes ago)