Cost of living in Osorno, Chile compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00996 DKK / CLP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osorno (Chile) is 44% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,182 (CH$1,523,907) in Osorno.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,200 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Midland, Texas costs $50 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$1,300 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Juan costs ARS $23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wichita, Kansas costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)