Cost of living in Osmaniye, Turkey compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.949 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osmaniye (Turkey) is 33% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,451 (5,361TL) in Osmaniye.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Muzaffarpur costs ₨7 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (41 minutes ago)