Cost of living comparison between Osmaniye, Turkey and Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.994 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osmaniye (Turkey) is 33% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,424 (5,227TL) in Osmaniye.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Almería costs €30 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,133 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salvaleón de Higüey costs RD$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Eugene, Oregon costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Sheffield costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jinju costs ₩5,000 (about 2 hours ago)