Cost of living comparison between Oslo, Norway and Aarhus, Denmark
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,314 prices entered by 184 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.828 DKK / NOK
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 29% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr24,164 (kr 29,180) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr18,750 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)