Cost of living in Osh, Kyrgyzstan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09997 DKK / KGS
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osh (Kyrgyzstan) is 71% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr3,637 (36,384 som) in Osh.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 3,099 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daejeon costs ₩8,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr5,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $96 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dili costs $2.05 (37 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (41 minutes ago)