Cost of living in Osaka, Japan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 457 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05564 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 8% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr27,563 (¥495,421) in Osaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,450 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kingston costs C$7 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $1.50 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)