Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.902 DKK / BOB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 41% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,234 ($b16,891) in Oruro.
Recent Prices Added
- 110 g tube of toothpaste in Pretoria costs R 11 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jamshedpur costs ₨44 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 6,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guilin costs 元10 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)