Cost of living comparison between Oruro, Bolivia and Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.996 DKK / BOB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 50% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr6,270 ($b6,297) in Oruro.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 700,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 1,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 114 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3.30 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Essen costs €970 (26 minutes ago)