Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.967 DKK / BOB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 41% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,131 ($b11,505) in Oruro.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $900 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,830 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$50,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (30 minutes ago)