Cost of living in Oran, Algeria compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 424 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05317 DKK / DZD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oran (Algeria) is 52% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr14,370 (270,245 Dinar) in Oran.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 350 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Split costs 30 kn (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $90 (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Campinas costs R$ 95 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Port Louis costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)