Cost of living in Oran, Algeria compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 360 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06125 DKK / DZD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oran (Algeria) is 45% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,407 (267,875 Dinar) in Oran.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $1.75 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元20 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 1,261 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $4.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,220 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Auckland costs NZ$1,505 (42 minutes ago)