Cost of living in Oral, Kazakhstan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01962 DKK / KZT
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oral (Kazakhstan) is 72% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr7,302 (372,290 KZT) in Oral.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Kota Kinabalu costs RM28 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $30 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 5,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (about 2 hours ago)