Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 30%|
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.453 DKK / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 927 prices entered by 125 different people.
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 37% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)