Cost of living comparison between Opole, Poland and Aarhus, Denmark
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 302 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.658 DKK / PLN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is 49% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr8,003 (4,828 zł) in Opole.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 50,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 750,000₴ (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bratislava costs €0.80 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)