Cost of living in Ondo, Nigeria compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! Ondo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ondo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01730 DKK / NGN *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ondo (Nigeria) is 15% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr22,863 (1,321,933 ₦) in Ondo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €7 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.95KM (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kazan' costs руб 200 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tekirdağ costs 90TL (40 minutes ago)