Cost of living in Ondo, Nigeria compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! Ondo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ondo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02069 DKK / NGN *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ondo (Nigeria) is 14% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr23,169 (1,119,989 ₦) in Ondo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$30 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €8 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (about 2 hours ago)