Cost of living in Omsk, Russia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10930 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Omsk (Russia) is 64% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr4,540 (руб 41,534) in Omsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)