Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 343 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.784 DKK / PLN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 45% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr31,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr17,038 (9,550 zł) in Olsztyn.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €23 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Bucharest costs 4.00 lei (29 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Edinburgh costs £2.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punto Fijo costs Bs 400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $117 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.67 (about 2 hours ago)