Cost of living in Olongapo City, Philippines compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 337 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11676 DKK / PHP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Olongapo City (Philippines) is 58% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr31,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,044 (Php111,717) in Olongapo City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £60 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 2.500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dar es Salaam costs 4,000,000 Shilling (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kanpur costs ₨500 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 75 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)