Cost of living in Olongapo City, Philippines compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12299 DKK / PHP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olongapo City (Philippines) is 57% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,107 (Php90,305) in Olongapo City.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Limassol costs €579 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €5,160 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,500 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cartagena costs COL$14,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Riga costs €720 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (29 minutes ago)