Cost of living in Olomouc, Czech Republic compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28945 DKK / CZK
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olomouc (Czech Republic) is 49% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr12,787 (44,176 Kč) in Olomouc.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨250 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guwahati costs ₨1,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 150,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (about 1 hour ago)