Cost of living in Okayama, Japan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 355 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05843 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Okayama (Japan) is 13% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr23,535 (¥402,792) in Okayama.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Utrecht costs €449 (2 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.86 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lublin costs 84 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$170 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)