Cost of living in Okayama, Japan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05710 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Okayama (Japan) is 13% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr25,997 (¥455,277) in Okayama.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $100 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Monrovia costs 129 L$ (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €3.75 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kraljevo costs 74 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minsk costs 2,000 BYN (about 1 hour ago)