Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06064 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 50% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr18,702 (¥308,430) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr12,500 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $2,500 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $488 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Flint, Michigan costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)