Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05735 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 44% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr41,796 (¥728,841) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr29,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Antalya costs 50TL (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Debrecen costs 10,000 Ft (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)