Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12139 DKK / MKD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 66% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr4,299 (35,413 ден) in Ohrid.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 28TL (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,525 (about 3 hours ago)