Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12150 DKK / MKD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 65% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr4,320 (35,557 ден) in Ohrid.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boulder, Colorado costs $0.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tempe, Arizona costs $160 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.50 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Phnom Penh costs 10,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)