Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12159 DKK / MKD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 65% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,098 (74,826 ден) in Ohrid.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 1,800 ₦ (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $31 (about 1 hour ago)