Cost of living in Odessa, Ukraine compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 629 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25250 DKK / UAH
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Odessa (Ukraine) is 51% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr6,112 (24,208₴) in Odessa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 84 lei (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.00 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £198,699 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nasik costs ₨800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (about 3 hours ago)