Cost of living in Obihiro, Japan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05625 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obihiro (Japan) is 30% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr34,998 (¥622,145) in Obihiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr27,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 0.80 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rosario costs ARS $10,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)