Cost of living in Obihiro, Japan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05985 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obihiro (Japan) is 40% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr26,232 (¥438,305) in Obihiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr18,750 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Compiegne costs €2.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 100 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maceió costs R$ 0.90 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 8,000 kr (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Oshawa costs C$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)