Cost of living in Oaxaca, Mexico compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 396 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36114 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oaxaca (Mexico) is 59% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,778 (Mex$ 29,845) in Oaxaca.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $17 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr10 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,943 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (32 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $5.51 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeuwarden costs €900 (38 minutes ago)