Cost of living in Nyeri, Kenya compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06749 DKK / KES
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nyeri (Kenya) is 8% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr17,341 (Shilling256,941) in Nyeri.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Curitiba costs R$ 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)