Cost of living in Nuremberg, Germany compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 454 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.444 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nuremberg (Germany) is 21% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr31,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr24,620 (€3,308) in Nuremberg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $25 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $12 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩99,999 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $102 (about 2 hours ago)