Cost of living in Numazu, Japan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05821 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 32% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr36,886 (¥633,654) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr28,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (20 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Iasi costs 2.20 lei (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 200₴ (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Berlin costs €0.09 (about 2 hours ago)