Cost of living in Numazu, Japan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05635 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 27% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr33,030 (¥586,151) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr26,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php25,413 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元6,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 200 Dinar (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 360 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medan costs Rp 45,000 (40 minutes ago)