Cost of living in Numazu, Japan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05629 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 26% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr33,966 (¥603,436) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr27,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands costs $120 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €900 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 128,000 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £900 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)