Cost of living in Novosibirsk, Russia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 57%|
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10346 DKK / RUB
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 580 prices entered by 65 different people.
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novosibirsk (Russia) is 56% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,527 (руб 111,409) in Novosibirsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $120 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 3 hours ago)