Cost of living in Novokuznetsk, Russia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10646 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novokuznetsk (Russia) is 48% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,669 (руб 147,183) in Novokuznetsk.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,999 ฿ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$40 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php1,440 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Siliguri costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)