Cost of living in Novokuznetsk, Russia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12307 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novokuznetsk (Russia) is 44% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,584 (руб 86,002) in Novokuznetsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 3.60 ман (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 300 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (29 minutes ago)