Cost of living comparison between Novi Sad, Serbia and Aarhus, Denmark
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 613 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06069 DKK / RSD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 62% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr4,710 (77,615 Дин.) in Novi Sad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨508,355 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨3.13 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,300 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (about 2 hours ago)