Cost of living in Novi Pazar, Serbia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06292 DKK / RSD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novi Pazar (Serbia) is 25% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr22,405 (356,068 Дин.) in Novi Pazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €900 (1 minute ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Guarulhos costs R$ 60 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Novi Sad costs 30 Дин. (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)