Cost of living comparison between Nova Iguaçu, Brazil and Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.196 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu (Brazil) is 37% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr7,878 (R$ 3,588) in Nova Iguaçu.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maracaibo costs Bs 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)