Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.000 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu (Brazil) is 40% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,158 (R$ 8,080) in Nova Iguaçu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 400 ₨ (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bellary costs ₨200 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €2,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php3,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warangal costs ₨5.93 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Sebastian costs €12 (43 minutes ago)