Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.149 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu (Brazil) is 39% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr7,675 (R$ 3,571) in Nova Iguaçu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guelph costs C$900 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$807 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$16,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €559 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$65 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 3 hours ago)