Cost of living in Nouméa, New Caledonia vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 377 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.06237 DKK / XPF
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nouméa (New Caledonia) is 15% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr38,018 (609,533 Franc) in Nouméa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr33,000 in Aarhus.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novosibirsk costs руб 1,500 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U64,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs 12,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)