Cost of living in Nouméa, New Caledonia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 411 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06242 DKK / XPF
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nouméa (New Caledonia) is 27% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr32,918 (527,395 Franc) in Nouméa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr26,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £4.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maracaibo costs Bs 800,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Karachi costs ₨4,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (39 minutes ago)