Cost of living in Nouméa, New Caledonia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 386 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06233 DKK / XPF
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouméa (New Caledonia) is 25% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr33,790 (542,133 Franc) in Nouméa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr27,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prilep costs 10,000 ден (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 11TL (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $2,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Ceiba costs L 80 (about 1 hour ago)