Cost of living in Nouméa, New Caledonia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 390 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06240 DKK / XPF
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouméa (New Caledonia) is 19% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr22,288 (357,179 Franc) in Nouméa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr18,750 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abuja costs 250,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oujda costs 150 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limoges costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)