Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 406 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01734 DKK / MRO
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 43% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,847 (914,061 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (35 minutes ago)