Cost of living in Nottingham, United Kingdom compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 686 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.701 DKK / GBP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nottingham (United Kingdom) is 19% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,103 (£1,161) in Nottingham.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)