Cost of living in Nottingham, United Kingdom compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 650 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.348 DKK / GBP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nottingham (United Kingdom) is 22% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr22,682 (£2,717) in Nottingham.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨20,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €800 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨35,578 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 3.500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Weifang costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)