Cost of living in Nottingham, United Kingdom compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 744 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.459 DKK / GBP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nottingham (United Kingdom) is 21% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr22,986 (£2,717) in Nottingham.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元80 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 25,800 ﷼ (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php400 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 1 hour ago)