Cost of living in Nottingham, United Kingdom compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 735 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.443 DKK / GBP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nottingham (United Kingdom) is 22% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr20,388 (£2,415) in Nottingham.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $12 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in João Pessoa costs R$ 107,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2.19 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U33 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,423 (35 minutes ago)