Cost of living in Northampton, United Kingdom compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 602 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.304 DKK / GBP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Northampton (United Kingdom) is 15% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr25,548 (£3,077) in Northampton.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port of Spain costs 51,600 TT$ (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥500 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tijuana costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.80 (about 2 hours ago)