Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 343 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.742 DKK / SEK
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 6% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr25,394 (34,243 kr) in Norrköping.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $645 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fresno, California costs $449 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İskenderun costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)