Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.767 DKK / SEK
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 5% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr17,835 (23,257 kr) in Norrköping.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indore costs ₨499 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Recife costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)