Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.748 DKK / SEK
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 6% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr26,420 (35,327 kr) in Norrköping.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thimphu costs 750 Ngultrum (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr17,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Casablanca costs 5,999 Dirham (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)