Cost of living comparison between Norrköping, Sweden and Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 312 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.767 DKK / SEK
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 8% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,502 (15,001 kr) in Norrköping.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,067 (about 1 hour ago)