Cost of living in Nizwa, Oman compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.250 DKK / OMR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 18% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,230 (﷼ 561) in Nizwa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 64TL (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)