Cost of living in Nizwa, Oman compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.215 DKK / OMR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 18% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,325 (﷼ 841) in Nizwa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zamboanga costs Php100 (42 minutes ago)