Cost of living in Nizwa, Oman compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 374 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.452 DKK / OMR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 22% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr21,063 (﷼ 1,280) in Nizwa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨50,825 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 35 zł (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Divinopolis costs R$ 2,580 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 50 (about 2 hours ago)