Cost of living in Nizwa, Oman compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.726 DKK / OMR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 18% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,314 (﷼ 864) in Nizwa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of local cheese in Wichita, Kansas costs $3.86 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 35 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 300 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pécs costs 800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)